Here is some stuff going on – Let us know if you have or heard of something cool!
BACKROAD BOOGIE to Bonita
With Summer winding down, we here at old shit rules are inviting friends near and far to join us in some back road ridin’ & good timin’!
This year’s BOOGIE Will be a camp out at the Stockton pass campsite in the Coronado national forest, near Bonita Arizona. Whether you’re riding solo, jammin’ in a group, or supporting your homies in a cage we are looking forward to hanging out Saturday, September 16 for a shindig in the sticks. We encourage you to be as self-sufficient as possible, but we will try to bring some extra eats and drinks for those of you traveling light.
• Dry camping, see more about the campsite here
• Last gas stop Safford or Wilcox depending on your route
• 29 miles southwest of Safford/35 miles north of Willcox, check out the map here
• Cell service, little to none
• Questions, contact Sam520.444.8552/Tiny520.678.0920 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org